Our longest-running excursion, the Minneapolis History Tour, has been our most popular expedition for fourteen years and for good reason! Discover the incredible story of the amazing Mississippi river through this six-mile run of historical sites including: the Stone Arch Bridge, Mill Ruins Park, Boom and Nicollet Island, and much more!
Minneapolis History Tour
Included in the price of your 3-hour tour, each person in your group will receive a coupon for 25% off any one item at Pracna or 15% off your food purchase at Hideaway, as well as a pass to visit the Mill City Museum (a $12 value).
Saint Anthony Main
125 Main Street SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414
Things to remember
1. Arrive at 15 MINUTES BEFORE TIME OF TOUR
2. Wear flat, comfortable shoes
3. Please be prepared with weather appropriate clothing
4. Lockers are available to store purses and valuables during the tour
5. Parking available in the Saint Anthony Falls Ramp (212 2nd Ave. S.E. Minneapolis, MN 55414). Take the elevator in the parking ramp to Level “T” (Tunnel) and the tunnel will lead you directly into the St Anthony Main building, where we’re located (first office on right at end of tunnel).
6. Helmets and training provided
7. Minimum age of 12 years old (Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult for the entire duration of the tour.)
Watch our safety video here: https://vimeo.com/414593050